Today Amazon Quiz 19 June 2020-Amazon is India’s largest and popular online shopping platform which attracts customers every day and keeps offering offers every day and this time it has brought Amazon Quiz. You Can Submit The Correct Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Then You Will Enter The Lucky Draw To Win exciting prizes.
Amazon Quiz is a program in which Amazon users can participate and win a variety of gifts such as Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone X, iPhone XS, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Fossil Explorist SmartWatch, Sony Portable Party System and Many More.
Amazon is Back With Daily Amazon Quiz Or Amazon Today Quiz Contest. So let’s know how to participate in Amazon quiz and how to Win Toady Amazon Quiz 19 June 2020
What is Amazon Quiz
Amazon has run a program named Amazon Quiz under which any Amazon user can participate in this competition and win prizes every day.
There are many types of quizzes in Amazon App in which you are asked to answer five questions and the winners are chosen by lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz is Now Live. The Daily Quiz Start at 8 AM and Will Continue till 12 PM. We Will Provide Fast all Answers Than Other Website At Sharp 8:01 AM.
How To Play Today Amazon Quiz Answers 19 June
Step-1 Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.
Step-2 Go To Amazon FunZone and Play Amazon Quiz 19 June
Step-3 There will be a total of 5 questions
Step-4 Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Step-5 All winners list have received an email/SMS confirmation about their prize with the expected date of delivery
19 June 2020 Amazon Quiz Offer
|Amazon Quiz Prize||Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones|
|Amazon Quiz Time||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Amazon Quiz Date||19 June|
|Announcement On||19 June 2020|
19 June Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
1. Which Article Of The Constitution States That ‘India, That Is Bharat, Shall Be A Union Of States.’?
ANS- Article 1
2. The Headquarters Of OPEC (Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries) Is Located In Which International City Since 1965?
3. What Was The Theme For This Year’s World Oceans Day Celebrated On 8th June 2020?
ANS- Innovation For A Sustainable Ocean
4. ‘Lockdown Liaisons’ Is A New Series Of E-Books From Which Indian Author?
ANS- Shobhaa De
5. ‘Bande Utkala Janani’ Written By KL Mohapatra Has Recently Been Assigned The Status Of ‘State Song’ By Which Indian State?
|Amazon Quiz Play Now|
Today amazon Quiz Term and Conditions
1. This Contest Will Commence On 19 June From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In App”).
3. Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Amzon Daily quiz ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
Play More Quiz:-
Different quizzes are conducted daily by Amazon, in which you can win prizes by participating, so you can subscribe to us to get information about every quiz of Amazon.
For this, you can connect with our Telegram Group or you can connect with us through WhatsApp and Facebook Page, after which you will get instant information whenever there is an Amazon quiz.
I hope you will like this post and the purpose of your visit will be fulfilled, so if you find this post helpful to You, then share it with your amazon friends.